Post University believes that we are the land of the free because of the brave. We are committed to helping those who’ve dedicated their lives to serving our country. With the help of our faculty and staff, many who have served as part of our nation’s armed forces, we’re proud to offer unique educational opportunities for active-duty military members, National Guard and veterans, as well as eligible family members.
Post University is proud to have been selected by GI Jobs as a top military friendly school for the fourth consecutive year and proud to offer the following benefits for our military students:
- Significantly reduced tuition rates for our Accelerated Degree Programs
- Yellow Ribbon Program benefits for those who qualify
- Special military scholarship if you enroll in our Main Campus at Waterbury, CT
- Course materials, including textbooks, provided at no cost to you
- Specially trained Financial Aid Advisor who can assist you in managing your Tuition Assistance, GI Bill, and other military-related education benefits
- Military experience evaluated for course credit
Fill out the form on this page to find out more about degree program opportunities for active-duty military members, veterans and their families.