Program Objective: To help you build a solid foundation in business management.
Program Description: Hone your management skills through a curriculum that includes a strong focus on innovation, creativity, and leadership.
Program Outcomes: Upon graduation, you will receive an Associate degree and be prepared for a number of business-related careers including, but not limited to:
- Training and Development Manager
- Product Manager
- Customer Relations Manager
- Resort Manager
- Community Relations Manager
- Director of Product Development
- Safety and Health Manager
- Governmental Affairs Manager
- Store Manager
- Retail Sales Manager
- Business Owner