Program Objective: To prepare you to meet the growing need for creative, innovative educators.
Program Description: Study a forward-thinking curriculum—taught by accomplished, experienced faculty—that emphasizes, among other topics:
- Social and technological trends
- Research-based strategies
- Brain and learning theory
- Artificial intelligence
This program includes five applied concentration tracks:
- Higher Education Administration
- Learning Design and Technology
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Teaching English to Speaker of Other Languages(TESOL)
- Online Teaching
Program Outcomes: Upon graduation, you will receive a Master’s degree and be prepared to rise to the challenges of today’s and tomorrow’s education environments.
NOTE: Post University’s online Master of Education degree program is not a teacher licensure program.