Master of Education
You love teaching and learning. In fact, you love everything about education. So, what’s next? Take your academic career to the next level with a Master of Education from Post University. With coursework in educational technology, curriculum and instruction, learning design, online teaching, or TESOL, you’ll build on your critical thinking and teaching skills to advance your career.
Explore A Degree Level
To prepare you to meet the growing need for creative, innovative educators.
Study a forward-thinking curriculum—taught by accomplished, experienced faculty—that emphasizes, among other topics:
- Social and technological trends
- Research-based strategies
- Brain and learning theory
This program includes the following applied concentration tracks:
- Curriculum and Instruction – Develop your curriculum and instructional skills in this creative and innovative concentration. Your coursework focuses on research-based teaching strategies that promote learning and enhance achievement in all education settings. It also provides a differentiated learning experience, so you can pursue projects that interest you.
- Educational Technology – In this concentration, you will assess educational technology, practices and processes; explore current and emerging technologies; and examine ways to infuse technology into a variety of educational and corporate training settings to meet the needs of different learning styles. You will also be able to personalize your own learning experience by creating technology-related projects that are relevant to your current or potential professional working environment.
- Learning Design and Technology – In this concentration, you will focus on a broad range of instructional design theories and practical applications. You will learn to design, develop, evaluate and implement technology-infused instruction to a broad range of participants, and you will have the opportunity to practice instructional design techniques that are applicable in many different educational environments.
- Online Teaching – If you want to teach in an online format, choose this four-course concentration. You will develop research-based knowledge, skills and strategies related to quality online teaching, effective design and delivery of online courses, and assessments in online learning environments.
- Teaching English to Speaker of Other Languages (TESOL) – You will be trained in language pedagogy, language acquisition, English as a Second Language (ESL) teaching methodology, and ESL curriculum and assessment. This concentration also provides you with both theory and practice to promote culturally and linguistically sensitive educational experiences. Upon completion of your coursework, you will be able to design, implement, teach and evaluate TESOL curriculum.
Upon graduation, you will receive a master’s degree and be prepared to rise to the challenges of today’s and tomorrow’s education environments.
NOTE: Post University’s Master of Education degree program is not a teacher licensure program.
At Post University, we are committed to making students’ education a personal experience. We keep our class sizes small to encourage in-depth discussions and collaborative problem solving. As soon as you enroll, you’ll be matched with an academic advisor who will be there to discuss your college-to-career path.
Contact us today to learn more about how our personal, hands-on approach to your Master of Education program can help you achieve your goals.
Online Classes Start
Post Makes It Personal®
A pioneer in online education, Post brings 130 years of campus success with flexible education for the online learner.
Accelerated courses that allow you to earn your Bachelor’s degree in just over 3 years or your Master’s degree in 14 to 24 months.
Online & On Campus Programs
With 30+ undergraduate and graduate degree and certificate programs, find the degree to fit your goals.
Student-focused support services including academic advising and tutoring, financial aid experts, career services, and more.
Career-focused degree programs with customizable concentrations to tailor your education to your goals.
Award-winning support programs for our military and their families.
Request More Info
Learn more about our Student-Focused Career-Driven®, fast and flexible degree opportunities today. Fill out the form on this page, and one of our admissions representatives will reach out to you!