Program Objective: To enable you to advance your human services skills and career options.
Program Description: Acquire conceptual, analytical, and operational human service knowledge, which includes a solid understanding of:
- Human behavior systems
- Major intervention and treatment models
- Problem analysis
- Organizational/managerial knowledge
This program includes four applied concentration tracks:
- Alcohol and Drug Counseling
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Forensic Mental Health Counseling
- Non-Profit Management
Program Outcomes: Upon graduation, you will receive a Master’s degree and be empowered to assume new or more advanced positions in the human services field.
NOTE: Licensure is a professional process that varies from state to state. Please consult the appropriate state agency to determine the specific requirements for licensure in your state.