Master of Business Administration in Healthcare Administration
Take your healthcare career to an administrative level. Learn the strategies and skills needed to lead healthcare organizations of every size with the Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Healthcare from American Sentinel College of Nursing & Health Sciences at Post University.
A Master of Business Administration Healthcare is a valuable degree for leaders in healthcare facilities, insurance companies, small practices and also for physicians, nurses and administrators.
Programs at a Glance
- Designed to be completed in less than 24 months
- 100% online—no mandatory login times
- Two online learning paths—earn your degree on your terms
- Monthly start dates
- Accredited by Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Practice-focused curriculum developed with insights from leading healthcare organizations and industry partners
- Affordable tuition and payment options (majority of our nursing students graduate with little to no debt)
Two Ways to Fast Track MBA Healthcare
Take classes in a traditional term-based format with 8-week classes or through a self-paced format called Powered by SIMPath®. Both options are 100% online with monthly start dates. Watch our video to learn about our two learning paths.
What Our Students are Saying
“The program is smaller, and I like that. I’d give the instructors an A+ and the student success advisors were always so great when you had questions. I’d 100% recommend American Sentinel and this program.”
– Kathryn Ritter, MBA Healthcare Graduate
Source: American Sentinel College’s End of Course Survey 2020 & Biannual Students Survey 2021
Request More Info
Learn more about our Student-Focused Career-Driven®, fast and flexible degree opportunities today. Fill out the form on this page, and one of our admissions representatives will reach out to you!