Master of Science in Nursing/Master of Business Administration
Save time and money while giving your administrative aspirations a boost. Pursue two career-advancing graduate degrees at the same time. Gain the high-quality education you need to pursue leadership roles throughout healthcare with a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) and a Master of Business Administration (MBA) dual-degree program from American Sentinel College of Nursing & Health Sciences at Post University.
Programs at a Glance
- Ideal for nurses seeking to earn their MSN and MBA degrees while svaing time and money
- Designed to be completed in just over 24 months
- Choose from two learning paths—term-based or Powered by SIMPath®
- 100% online—no mandatory login times
- Monthly start dates
- Practice-focused curriculum developed with insights from leading healthcare organizations and industry partners
- Affordable tuition and payment options (majority of our nursing students graduate with little to no debt)
Two Ways to Fast Track
Take classes in a traditional term-based format with 8-week classes or through a self-paced format called Powered by SIMPath®. Both options are 100% online with monthly start dates. Watch our video to learn about our two learning paths.
What Our Students are Saying
“The program is smaller, and I like that. I’d give the instructors an A+ and the student success advisors were always so great when you had questions. I’d 100% recommend American Sentinel and this program.”
– Kathryn Ritter, MBA Healthcare Graduate
Source: American Sentinel College’s End of Course Survey 2020 & Biannual Students Survey 2021
Request More Info
Learn more about our Student-Focused Career-Driven®, fast and flexible degree opportunities today. Fill out the form on this page, and one of our admissions representatives will reach out to you!