At Post University, we’re here for you!
It’s all about you. We mean it. Seriously, from the moment you enroll to the day you graduate, we’ll walk you through every step of the process.
We’re here to help you …
- Choose the degree program that fits your career goals
- Explore your scholarship opportunities and financial aid options
- Find the perfect program to fit your future
- Study so you make the grade and graduate
- Prepare for life after school with Career Services
What about Covid?
At Post University, our student’s health and safety are our top priority. Based on the current COVID-19 trends and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines, Post University will require all students to submit a negative COVID-19 test before they return to campus in January 2022, and get a COVID-19 booster vaccination as soon as they are eligible.
Where is Waterbury?
You will find us in Waterbury, CT that’s down the road from Hartford, CT and only 90 minutes from NYC!
We’re here to help you succeed. Every step of the way. Check us out:
We Take Your Success Personally
- Career-oriented degrees
- Job-relevant concentrations
- On campus, online or both
- Personal Academic Success Counselor
- Tutoring help
- Learning resources
Career Prep Resources
- Job search resources
- Resumes, letters, interviews
- Networking & social media
Home of the Eagles
- 20 NCAA Division II varsity athletic teams
- Club sports & pick-up games
- Drubner Athletic Center, Lamoy Field, Municipal Stadium, Edgewood Bath and Tennis Club and The Rinks at Shelton
- Clubs & community
- Campus events & activities
- Health & student support services