RN to BSN/MSN Dual Degree
It’s time to move beyond your associate degree and even your RN. It’s time to round out your education with two career-building degrees through a dual-degree program. Instead of pursuing your Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) now and then your Master of Science (MSN) later, earn them simultaneously with the RN to BSN/MSN degree path from American Sentinel College of Nursing & Health Sciences at Post University.
The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) programmatically accredits the bachelor’s and master’s nursing degree programs. Plus, it’s 100 percent online to give you the high-quality nursing education you want to advance your career while you continue working.
Programs at a Glance
- Ideal for nurses seeking to earn their BSN and MSN degrees while saving time and money
- Accredited by Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Choose from two learning paths—term-based or Powered by SIMPath®
- 100% online—no mandatory login times
- Monthly start dates
- Practice-focused curriculum developed with insights from leading healthcare organizations and industry partners
- Affordable tuition and payment options (majority of our nursing students graduate with little to no debt)
Two Ways to Fast Track
Take classes in a traditional term-based format with 8-week classes or through a self-paced format called Powered by SIMPath®. Both options are 100% online with monthly start dates. Watch our video to learn about our two learning paths.
What Our Students are Saying
“The program is smaller, and I like that. I’d give the instructors an A+ and the student success advisors were always so great when you had questions. I’d 100% recommend American Sentinel and this program.”
– Kathryn Ritter, MBA Healthcare Graduate
Source: American Sentinel College’s End of Course Survey 2020 & Biannual Students Survey 2021
Request More Info
Learn more about our Student-Focused Career-Driven®, fast and flexible degree opportunities today. Fill out the form on this page, and one of our admissions representatives will reach out to you!