RN to BSN
Your education helped you achieve your RN. You’re helping patients and making a real difference for your healthcare community. Now, take it up a notch. Earn your RN to BSN degree from American Sentinel College of Nursing & Health Sciences at Post University.
Our BSN degree is designed to give you the high-quality nursing education you want on your terms. And you can shorten the time to graduation by transferring up to 90 credit hours from your RN license and ASN or ADN.
Programs at a Glance
- Transfer up to 90 credit hours
- Accredited by Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Choose from two learning modalities—term-based or Powered by SIMPath®
- 100% online— no mandatory login times
- Monthly start dates
- Practice-focused curriculum developed with insights from leading healthcare organizations and industry partners
- Affordable tuition and payment options (majority of our nursing students graduate with little to no debt)
Earn your BSN Your Way
Take classes in a traditional term-based format with 8-week classes or through a self-paced format called Powered by SIMPath®. Both options are 100% online with monthly start dates. Watch our video to learn about our two learning paths.
What Our Students are Saying
“You can push yourself to complete the modules at your pace. Best of all, I feel the material is so applicable to what I do in my case management job at St. Luke’s Cornwall.”
– Jeanne Icolaria, SIMPath® RN to BSN Student with St. Luke’s Cornwall
Source: American Sentinel College’s End of Course Survey 2020 & Biannual Students Survey 2021
Request More Info
Learn more about our Student-Focused Career-Driven®, fast and flexible degree opportunities today. Fill out the form on this page, and one of our admissions representatives will reach out to you!