Master of Science in Nursing
Take your career to the next level. Earn a master’s degree in nursing that is grounded in concepts for improving healthcare and creating quality patient outcomes but puts an emphasis on helping you achieve your career goals—the Master of Science in Nursing from American Sentinel College of Nursing & Health Sciences at Post University. Programmatically accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), it offers the high-quality nursing education you want to advance your career while you continue working.
After completing coursework in areas like pathophysiology, pharmacology, and nursing research, students will customize their degrees to their goals with their choices of one of these relevant specializations:
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Management and Organizational Leadership
- Case Management
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Nursing Informatics
Programs at a Glance
- Designed to be completed in 24 months or less
- Accredited by Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Choose from two learning modalities—term-based or Powered by SIMPath®
- 100% online—no mandatory login times
- Monthly start dates
- Practice-focused curriculum developed with insights from leading healthcare organizations and industry partners
- Affordable tuition and payment options (majority of our nursing students graduate with little to no debt)
Two Ways to Fast Track MSN Online Program
Take classes in a traditional term-based format with 8-week classes or through a self-paced format called Powered by SIMPath®. Both options are 100% online with monthly start dates. Watch our video to learn about our two MSN path options.
What Our Students are Saying
“I have two young kids and have been working during a pandemic in critical care, and I just appreciate that American Sentinel is so great about understanding that working adults in school have many responsibilities.”
– Sonny Aguilar, MSN in Nursing Management and Organizational Leadership student.
Source: American Sentinel College’s End of Course Survey 2020 & Biannual Students Survey 2021
Request More Info
Learn more about our Student-Focused Career-Driven®, fast and flexible degree opportunities today. Fill out the form on this page, and one of our admissions representatives will reach out to you!