Doctor of Nursing Practice
The Doctor of Nursing Practice degree program from the American Sentinel College of Nursing and Health Sciences at Post University was specifically designed to give working nursing professionals the education, support, and career-building specializations they need to take the next step on their career journey.
Programs at a Glance
- Designed to be completed in 28 months or less
- Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
- Four specializations to choose from
- 100% online—no mandatory login times
- Bi-monthly start dates
- No residency
- Practice-focused curriculum developed with insights from leading healthcare organizations and industry partners
- Affordable tuition and payment options (majority of our nursing students graduate with little to no debt)
This program offers online learning flexibility, industry experienced faculty, and four career-advancing specializations to customize your education to your ultimate goals. Choose from:
- Educational Leadership—Learn what it takes to lead nursing education programs. From faculty member to program director or dean, your online DNP in Educational Leadership covers curriculum development, technology and simulation, assessment, and more.
- Executive Leadership—Equip yourself with the marketable, critical thinking skills needed to immediately step into executive roles in healthcare systems.
- Professional Leadership—Chart your own curriculum path. Complete your DNP degree with seven courses from any specialty including education, leadership, and informatics.
- Informatics Leadership—Combine your passion for technology with your passion for innovative patient care. Pursue a specialization that will give you the opportunity to become the executive team’s number one advisor on health IT.
Contact us today. Our expert advisors can help you discover the best curriculum to meet your goals, how much your education will cost, and how to finance it.
What Our Students are Saying
“I really enjoyed the experience, and would definitely recommend the DNP Educational Leadership. It worked for my life and my schedule and I came away a better nurse and professor because of it.”
– Debbie D’Arcy, DNP Educational Leadership
Source: American Sentinel College’s End of Course Survey 2020 & Biannual Students Survey 2021
Request More Info
Learn more about our Student-Focused Career-Driven®, fast and flexible degree opportunities today. Fill out the form on this page, and one of our admissions representatives will reach out to you!