Master of Science in Nursing, Nursing Management and Organizational Leadership Specialization
Take the lead in your nursing career. Our MSN in Nursing Management and Organizational Leadership program can bridge your nursing experience with a leadership role in organizational nursing care. Take your nursing experience to the next level through the rewarding challenges of personnel and resource management in many healthcare settings.
Programs at a Glance
- Designed to be completed in 24 months or less
- Accredited by Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Choose from two learning paths—term-based or Powered by SIMPath®
- 100% online—no mandatory login times
- Monthly start dates
- Practice-focused curriculum developed with insights leading healthcare organizations and industry partners
- Affordable tuition and payment options (majority of our nursing students graduate with little to no debt)
Two Ways to Fast Track
Take classes in a traditional term-based format with 8-week classes or through a self-paced format called Powered by SIMPath®. Both options are 100% online with monthly start dates. Watch our video to learn about our two MSN path options.
If you have a BSN degree and are passionate about nursing and healthcare, one of our Master of Science Nursing specializations may be for you.
What Our Students are Saying
“My decision to earn a master’s degree was based on my desire to aim higher in life. I just didn’t want to stop learning when I know I can do more in my career and as a nurse treating patients. I know that the MSN will benefit me and help me achieve my goals.”
– Deborah Igninosa, BSN graduate and current MSN in Nursing Management and Organizational Leadership student
Source: American Sentinel College’s End of Course Survey 2020 & Biannual Students Survey 2021
Request More Info
Learn more about our Student-Focused Career-Driven®, fast and flexible degree opportunities today. Fill out the form on this page, and one of our admissions representatives will reach out to you!