Step 1 of 2
Step 2 of 2
The Working Adult’s Guide to Earning a Master of Science in Higher Education Leadership Online
Are You Ready to Take Your Educational Career to a Higher Level?
The field of Higher Education is always on the lookout for high-quality professionals outside the teaching ranks. If a leadership role in a college, technical school or university appeals to you, the right graduate degree program can help you get there.
But, how can you tell which program is right for you?
At Post University, education is our life’s work. From educators to the administrators that help them give students the best educational experience possible, we are all in. So, whether you ultimately choose to pursue your degree through us or go elsewhere, we want to make sure you understand all your educational options as well as the impact a master’s degree in higher education administration can have on your life and your career.
That’s where this guide comes in—it will help you explore:
- If the right degree can help you stay relevant in the industry
- The key differences between an M.Ed. and a MSHEL
- The concentrations that can help you prepare for specific career goals
- How to fit a graduate degree into your already busy life
- Grants, scholarships, tuition reimbursement and other ways to pay for your degree
Get the answers you need. Fill out the form on this page to download your copy of The Working Adult’s Guide to Earning a Master of Science in Higher Education Leadership Online” today!