At Post University, our history speaks for itself. Rooted in 125 years of dedication to our students and graduates, simply put, we’re committed to your success. With graduate, undergraduate degree and certificate programs available in the arts and sciences, business, and public service and education fields, we’ll help you find the program that best suits your needs.
Whether you choose to study on campus or online, you’ll have access to a close-knit environment where you can get to know a diverse group of people, share your talents with your peers and advance your degree so that you’re prepared for your next career move. A partnership with Post University means you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Engage in highly interactive courses taught by professors who bring their real-world experience
- Enjoy the benefits of a traditional New England college
- Apply what you’re learning in class to your career the next day
- Connect with motivated professionals around the world and across industries
- Transfer credits from other accredited universities
- Feel supported by a team of academic and student support specialists who focus solely on your success
Online Learning Opportunities
As a student of our online programs, you’ll have the flexibility and convenience of no set class times. You are held accountable for your work and are required to remain highly involved with your professors, who will willingly give their time and effort to support you. Courses emphasize group discussion, and professors offer feedback using real time learning technology. You’ll be able to stay motivated and engaged in the process while you learn independently and uphold your other responsibilities.
Learn more about our career-driven, fast and flexible degree opportunities today. Fill out the form on this page, and one of our admissions representatives will reach out to you!