Step 1 of 2
Step 2 of 2
The Working Adult’s Guide to Earning a Master of Science in Counseling & Human Services Degree
Are You Ready to Make a Difference that Truly Matters?
You care about people. You have a heart for helping. Your future is focused on helping others meet human needs. And you know the right graduate degree program can help you achieve your career goals.
But, how can you tell which program is right for you?
At Post University, we are committed to helping you achieve your life’s work. That’s why we want to make sure you understand all your educational options, as well as the impact a master’s degree in counseling and human services, can have on your life and your career.
That’s where this guide comes in – it will help you explore:
- What you can accomplish with an M.S. in Counseling & Human Services
- Specific service-oriented opportunities that open up with this degree
- If now is the right time for you to pursue a graduate degree
- How to fit a graduate degree into your already busy life
- Grants, scholarships, tuition reimbursement and other ways to pay for your degree
Get the answers you need. Fill out the form on this page to download your copy of The Working Adult’s Guide to Earning a Master of Science in Counseling and Human Services Online” today!
Currently not enrolling students from California, Colorado, Idaho, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, New York, Pennsylvania.